Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello to anyone who dares

We are not going to have this writer to reader [or lack thereof] relationship be based on lies.
My heart belongs to tumblr, but alas, it has been blocked, so here I am.
What you can expect:
Probably a general theme for each day, to be routinely interrupted by some of my poetry, joy over new found DIYs [I can turn a dress shirt into a cute tube top with no cutting or sewing!], and the big four fandoms. [Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural]
Let's see... a theme for the day?
Get to know me?
Too cliche
Although..... Well I'll save the get to know me idea for later
Let's start with something very simple.
Henna perhaps?
Not too terribly exciting, but given that I'm getting my start at 5pm, it'll do.
Let us begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment